Back on track, bringing you the latest on Boulder and beyond. For Season 2, Ef Rodriguez will be joining me. Original co-hst Andrew Hyde is 3 months into an year-long, ’round the world trip. Ef and I share a love of Boulder, sneakers and the ridiculous. These should bring you right up to current. Enjoy!
After a hiatus with both Andrew and I being out of town, Where The Fun’s At is back. We have to relearn our setup using a new camera (1/20th the cost of the last one) We’re a bit rusty, so please forgive us…
South by Southwest
30 Hour Day
Jeffrey is now at Digg
Jake & Shondi’s baby Dash
Ken Block will be racing a Fiesta in Rally America and a Focus in WRC
PodCamp Boulder is January 22nd & 23rd
Andrew, Hammer and Jeremy
My full Fiestamovement recap is still brewing, so here’s my fiestamovement experience by the numbers…
- Final Mileage: 20,452
- Longest road trip: 1,370.7 miles one way
- Days with Fiesta: 215 ( Avg 92.125 miles per day)
- Fiesta Riders: 51
- Fiesta Riders on Twitter: 30
- States: 12 (CO, WA, OR, MT, WY, ID, NV, UT, AZ, NM, TX, OK / Every State west of Denver except California)
- Horsepower: 11 less than this
- Missions completed: 6
- Tires used: 5
- Animal Impacts Avoided: 4
- National Parks Visited: 3 (Rocky Mountain, Grand Canyon, Monument)
- Oil Changes: 2
- Kegs Transported: 2
- Hidden GPS Tracking units discovered: 2
- 14ers: 1 (Pikes Peak)
- Keys lost at SDF: 1
- Times run out of gas: 1
- Wheels Destroyed: 1
- Nights slept in Fiesta: 1 (2 if you count Andrew wimping out in Crested Butte, 3 if you count 2 4hr naps on the way to and from Seattle)
- Hitchhikers Picked up: 1
- Speeding Tickets: 1
What seemed the most popular question after Boulder’s first PodCamp 10 months ago was, “When’s the next one?” … It’s back!
How’s it going down?
Starting at 7:00 Friday night we’ll get together over drinks and in front of a whiteboard to hash out the Saturday schedule. Knowledge to drop? Things you’ve been curious about? So long as it’s in the realm of creating / posting (Audio, Video, Photos, Blogs/Microblogs) , it’s fair game. We’ll wrap at 9:00 having decided both what sessions / panels / discussions will be happening, and when we want to be back in the morning. (9:00-5:00 Saturday) All are welcome. Invite a friend. Bring your gear, bring a good attitude.
Still not sure? Check out PodCamp in the words of last year’s attendees.
Questions? Comment below or contact jeremy at jeremytanner.com / 248-990-3862
Looking for the PodCamp Boulder 2009 page?