Seven things you don’t need to know
Watch out! Meme train coming through!! I didn’t duck fast enough when Chuck Reynolds sent it my way, and before I could post I was re-tagged by Naim Falandino so prepare to enjoy: Seven things you likely don’t know about me.
- I’m 27 years old and do not have a Passport. I intend to get one and use it this year.
- Though I don’t currently own a car, the ones I have owned were all German (Audi 5000 Wagon, Audi 4000 Quattro, Volkwagen GTI VR6)
- I get uneasy in large grocery stores. I’m not agoraphobic, there’s just something unsettling about them.
- I haven’t in about 15 years, but I can both knit and crochet.
- I’ve taken a polar bear dive. After you’ve jumped through a hole chainsawed into the ice, you’ll never be truly cold ever again.
- I’m certified to operate both sail and power boats.
- I dream of being married in a full Klingon ceremony… Wait… That’s only in my nightmares.
Breaking a meme-chain isn’t dangerous like walking under a ladder or dropping a mirror right? Because this one looks like it’s going to end with me. The tubes are pretty saturated with 6th photo and 7 things posts… I guess we’ll have to wait for the 8 something meme.